Knee height rubber boot with a steel toecap and a hard wearing, fire-retardant molded rubber sole and replaceable stainless steel spikes for the ultimate in grip and highest international chainsaw protection (Level 3). Skellerup have been making quality footwear for over 70 years, and have extended this expertise into speciality forestry gumboots suitable for all applications. From personal to commercial use, Skellerup Schöen forestry boots are designed for the toughest conditions.
Schöen Forestry Pro Spiked (Level 3)
|Size||Foot Length (mm)||Product Code|
It’s best to try on boots for the perfect fit, but when it’s not possible, follow our guide below.
- Paper, or other flat surface you can draw on
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Flat wall and floor
- Place heel of foot and paper against the wall
- Trace around the foot with pen
- Use tape measure or ruler to measure length from heel to longest toe
- Between sizes? Choose the larger size. Thicker socks and innersoles can help get a snug fit if needed, and feet can expand up to 1cm during an active or a warm day.
- Most people have one foot slightly longer than the other, it’s important to do both feet, then select the larger measurements.