Premium safety gumboots for comfort and performance, no matter the conditions. Made by hand, these boots are expertly made using durable natural rubber, featuring a penetration resistant steel midsole, an internal steel and external abrasion resistant toe cap for ultimate protection. Ergonomically designed non-insulated boot featuring a quick drying, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial internal leg lining. The safety sole is sturdy and designed to quickly release mud, and the cushioned rubber midsole and Politech® shock absorbing pad give all day comfort. Our range of Quatro gumboots by Skellerup provide exceptional levels of comfort on hard surfaces like concrete, making them very popular in the dairy shed. They also have a trimming guide if you prefer a calf length boot.
Quatro Non Insulated Safety Knee
|Size||Foot Length (mm)||Product Code|
|Mens 6 / Womens 8||258||FQS706P|
|Mens 7 / Womens 9||265||FQS707P|
|Mens 8 / Womens 10||274||FQS708P|
|Mens 9 / Womens 11||284||FQS709P|
It’s best to try on boots for the perfect fit, but when it’s not possible, follow our guide below.
- Paper, or other flat surface you can draw on
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Flat wall and floor
- Place heel of foot and paper against the wall
- Trace around the foot with pen
- Use tape measure or ruler to measure length from heel to longest toe
- Between sizes? Choose the larger size. Thicker socks and innersoles can help get a snug fit if needed, and feet can expand up to 1cm during an active or a warm day.
- Most people have one foot slightly longer than the other, it’s important to do both feet, then select the larger measurements.