Lace-up rubber boot featuring a waterproof padded tongue, built-in rubber foam cushioned innersole and “Octopus” suction grip sole. Popular with hunters, hikers and anyone out in the wilderness around NZ. If you spend a lot of time in wet terrain, rubber boots are a great option as they remain light and can dry off easily.
|Size||Foot Length (mm)||Product Code|
It’s best to try on boots for the perfect fit, but when it’s not possible, follow our guide below.
- Paper, or other flat surface you can draw on
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Flat wall and floor
- Place heel of foot and paper against the wall
- Trace around the foot with pen
- Use tape measure or ruler to measure length from heel to longest toe
- Between sizes? Choose the larger size. Thicker socks and innersoles can help get a snug fit if needed, and feet can expand up to 1cm during an active or a warm day.
- Most people have one foot slightly longer than the other, it’s important to do both feet, then select the larger measurements.