High-spec, fully waterproof, hand-built, rubber dielectric safety boot. Manufactured with specially formulated insulating layers offering electrical protection over the whole boot. Yellow upper allows for easier visual identification. Built with a generous fit, while also locking the ankle and preventing heel slip.
Quatro Dielectric Safety Knee
|Size||Foot length (mm)||Product code|
|Mens 4 / Womens 6||242||FQE404|
|Mens 5 / Womens 7||250||FQE405|
|Mens 6 / Womens 8||258||FQE406|
|Mens 7 / Womens 9||265||FQE407|
|Mens 8 / Womens 10||274||FQE408|
|Mens 9 / Womens 11||284||FQE409|
It’s best to try on boots for the perfect fit, but when it’s not possible, follow our guide below.
- Paper, or other flat surface you can draw on
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Flat wall and floor
- Place heel of foot and paper against the wall
- Trace around the foot with pen
- Use tape measure or ruler to measure length from heel to longest toe
- Between sizes? Choose the larger size. Thicker socks and innersoles can help get a snug fit if needed, and feet can expand up to 1cm during an active or a warm day.
- Most people have one foot slightly longer than the other, it’s important to do both feet, then select the larger measurements.