Skellerup has been active in the global dairy industry for over 50 years and in that time has grown from focussing on dairy rubberware, to extending our product range with vacuum and milk pumps, milk filters, calf teats and the Ambic range of dairy hygiene equipment.
Skellerup’s dairy rubberware is manufactured in Christchurch, where Skellerup has been based since the 1930s. All the machinery has been designed and invented by Skellerup, specifically for dairy liners, tubing and jetter wash cups. Skellerup exports dairy related products to over 30 countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, France, Germany, Denmark and Australia. In addition to manufacturing a large range of vacuum pumps, Skellerup also supplies a range of milk pumps and plate heat exchangers.
Milk liners are the piece of equipment that comes into direct contact with your herd.
- All M liners are multi-fit and will fit on the majority of milking claws used in NZ
- Reflex milk liners are designed to match cow breeds and the different configurations of milking sheds
- Having the right liners can result in shorter milking time
Made in New Zealand from quality materials and compliant with operational code.
- These liners resist cup slip and enhance milk-flow
- Allow for a faster, more efficient milk-out
- Result in increased udder health and lower animal health costs
Take care of your herd, and your bottom line, with Ambic’s world leading mastitis prevention and detection products.
- Proven design and trusted for over 20 years
- Superior Mastitis detection, early treatment, quick return to full milk production
- The best-selling mastitis detector in the world
Set up your herd for future success with optimum feeding conditions from birth.
- Rapid acceptance – calves latch on and stay on
- Simulates a cow’s natural milk let down
- Designed to function like a real cow’s teat, moving all the time while the calf is suckling
SilcPlus has been developed for New Zealand dairy operations. The manufacturing process allows the tubing to retain double the strength of other products in the market.
- Optimal efficiency and long lasting
- Resists splitting, tearing and perishing
- Allows milk flow to be observed